Thursday 22 September 2016

HA3 - Task 3 Final Illustration Presentation


Promotion Character 








































I wanted my character to have a simple and astonishing look, it could be described a Heart Breaker of the seas. long hair, blue eyes and radiant clothes. As well as being a dreadful and feared pirate. 


Promotion Environment 















This design appeals my style and I have chosen it because its meaningful, with this I mean that if you see the environment, you instantly perceive and see that it is a dungeon room. Something bad is a about to happen. 


Promotion Props + Clothes 
















Props and equipment are simple but perfect. Flintlock pistol is a must for a pirate, old but magnificent design and style. 

A pirate has to own a Cutlass, it is the iconic and feared sword of the seas.  

For the card design I wanted something that had a relation with pirates, marine and the sea. I ended up with an anchor, this is the most common symbol that relates to the seas and pirates in general. 














I wanted the clothing to shock, I wanted it to be radiant and magnificent. As mentioned earlier, he is a Heart Breaker, he need to look good as well as looking intimidating.  



No comments:

Post a Comment